Wednesday, September 30, 2009

About Holiday, Swimming and My Molested 'Member'

Well, im back... from a long waited holiday into a very hectic week....sigh...

At least I had fun though...

Went to the sungai near my kampung...

BBQ chicken and pork(YUMMY!!) sambil mandi-manda and minum beer...hehe...

But before that, got an important story to tell...hehe... Happened on the same day.

About this old guy.

Well, the story goes.....

While we were on our 45 minutes ride to my kampung, we stopped at Bt 10 to eat breakfast and buy stuff for our BBQ.
And while we were in a shop buying our stuff, and i was at this hallway where i was standing trying to decide whether i should buy 1 or 2 packet of BBQ sauce, when at the corner of my eye i saw this man(bout 50 year old i think) trying to get to the other side of the shop...
Me, being kind to people, gave way to this person.

WHEN SUDDENLY, HE PURPOSELY BRUSH UP AGAINST ME AND QUICKLY TOUCH MY PENIS!!!!!!!

I was like, OMG!!!! Standing there still blurred with my encounter, I then ran off and pay my stuff.

Why? That old man is damn ugly!!!! Ada hati mok touch me. Sheeeeetttttt.....

Damn, why must this kind of thing happened to me.....

Well, I managed to shrug it off and continue my day....

And here is one of the pictures of me in Bukap..


I looked like a tourist lol.

Bye, will be back with new stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment