Sunday, September 20, 2009

IM IN LOVE........

Its me again, its been a few days, maybe weeks since i post something here. Been very busy lately... Damn so many things been happening...

Well, the best thing has happened to me...

I FINALLY fall in love.....

I know i have promised myself that i would be single, but, feelings cant be stop right?hehe....

Well, its been a long time since I had this feeling, I almost forget how it feels to be in love.

You cant forget about the one you love. I am thinking about her 24-7... Missing her everyday, and spending my sleepless night thinking about her. One night before my exam I cant even study because I need to hear her voice....

And the our first kiss was awesome.... Enough said...:)

Too bad I met her a little bit too late.. They are in their semester break.. so now i have to wait for another one WHOLE month to meet her again...sigh...

But Babe, if youre reading this, Ill promise you I will wait for you. And remember that I LOVE YOU, always. To God I pray that youre safe, and well. Ill wait for you to come back, and we could spend the whole day just the two of us, ok???

To all my friends out there, I know I sound obnoxious..haha... But thats what people do when they are in love. They think the world is only for the two of them and they dont care what other people say.

At least thats what happened to me....

Ok, got to go, will be back with more stuff to tell...

4 comments:

  1. OMG! haha..sweeeeeeet..hehe..eit, dun call ur gf babe, sounds like......use sweety or honey and it be nice then..hehe ( based on my exp ba ) ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoho... ok2... call her sayang then...:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. love...that's one of many things science will never really know how to explain..even if you say it's all about chemistry and hormones.. kui3..

    ReplyDelete
  4. mike, yep.... it doesnt matter if its normal love between a boy and a gurl, even gay love even science cant explain...hehe

    ReplyDelete