Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Yadda....Yadda....

its been a few days since ive posted something. well, been busy lately and lots of stuff been happening.
first, my camera rosak. damm.... terjatuh time i pegi Jejak Jiwa Merdeka. sedeynyer....


one of a few moments b4 the tragedy...

second, i fell sick yesterday... finally... i thought i would never fell sick. bscause all these people around me been fallen sick and i wonder when will my turn be??

thirdly, finally, a lecturer of mine called me to see her. haha... damm.... my fault for always escape her class....

well, three unfortunate event in just four days.
for the good part however...

1. i got the interview for Tunku Abdul Rahman biasiswa...haha

2. my midterm on tuesday quite easy, considering that i dint come to class that often.

3. merdeka eve at grappa RAWKS!!!!! no regrets in that.


damm... lots of stuff happening in less than a week. thank god nothing life altering stuff happened yet..haha..

i guess thats it. buhbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment