Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Its a boring day...

hi, its me again....

well, today sucks.... nothing interesting goin on...

12.30pm...bru bgn tdo

02.00pm...go to ceramah antidadah. sumhow i just found out that im one of the AJK lol...

07.30pm...the function finish, have bloated stomach cos ate too much.... i even tapau home 1 box, estimated about 24 air kotak...haha... then baring2 kos terlalu kenyang... asa ular asa...haha... then do *ehem*...if u noe wut i mean,;p... mandi, then ready to go to meeting with hayat mpp at 9.30pm

9.30pm...go for meeting, lasted for about 3 hours...sigh...then go out to eat and sheshaing....

2.15am...balik to UNIMAS..tapau pork porridge to eat...haha...

well, thats it for what ive done today. nothing much. just the usual stuff. you cant expect everyday to be exciting dont you?haha...


anyway, its my third post, and i finally recieved my first 'below average' vote.haha... well, thank you to my fren for took the time to view this, LUV YA ALL!!!! and i would appreciate it that if you could took the time to tell me whats wrong with my blog and how i could improve it for your viewing pleasure...haha..

well, thats it. please leave your comments and vote for me k????thank you....


p/s... why does all my post always involves pork???hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment