Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Fucked Up Life

well, i have a longing in my heart, a feeling of emptiness, feelings which words cant even describe.

but, i think that longing is what makes me through the day. the urge to find that 'something', that we assume would make us feel complete and happy.

but we as a human being, wont feel satisfied for what we had, and always leaving us wanting more. this cycle of greediness would repeat itself until there is nothing left to get.

for me though... i am in need of someone who i could call mine. someone who i could share my life with, who i could turn to whenever i am feeling down. my life has been full of shit recently, and i would want to share with someone who care enough to listen to me and pull me up when i am down, and someone who care enough to call me to check up on me.

i have someone like that before, but due to my own, stupidity, i lost that special sumone. guess you never know what you got till its gone huh?



guess that is too good to be true. its not that easy too find someone who is that perfect rite? well, bad things happens to fucked up person like me. guess i should hold on and live my life being a happy hypocrite that i am...


well, my post seems sound a lil bit too negative lol.. got to stop b4 it gets too weird...

its 5 am, and i think i would like to go to sleep now. buhbye. c u guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment