Friday, August 28, 2009

Finally!!! Good News!!

hi, its me again.

well, FINALLY, something happened to me today!!

good news im supposed...

well, the story goes...
it was 3.00 pm, i was minding my own business in my room, when suddenly.... my phone rings, with a number which i dindt even recognize. i pick it up, the lady on the line was someone from yayasan sarawak. apparently they wanted me to come for an interview!!! TAR scolarship man!!!! awww shit!!! i was called for an interview on the 4th of september... i hope i got the biasiswa... imagine what i can do with the money...haha...

well, thats about it, i hope i got the biasiswa.. then i could afford to go clubbing every week lol...haha.. not that i would do that...:p

Well, thats it. am nervous to go interview, but i wanted that biasiswa sooooooooooo much... WISH ME LUCK GUYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment