Monday, August 24, 2009

My first entry... An Encounter...

well, im here at last.. my first entry.. feeling kinda excited really..haha.. cant describe it. Actually i don noe wut to say....
hmm... let me start with why i pick WeAreAllSinners to be the name... well, funny story really... let me start...

on 1.45pm today, while i was eating my tapau from siang2 and playin barn buddy on facebook(i know, pathetic rite???:) i heard a soft knock on my door. i thought it was my fren, cos we have class on 2.00pm... but to my suprise..... 2 aussie guys and one chinese guys came into my view. at first i was like.."WTF??', but i quickly snapped back to reality and swollow a mouthfull of rice+chicken+pork desperately tryin to clear my mouth and speak...haha... bodo na asa... then they introduced themselves, i forgot the name of two of them, but i remember 1 of the aussie's guy name, it was paul or sumthing, they are here for a visit, cos they have a seminar or sumthing in singapore... ANYWAY, the chinese guy do most of the talking, actually they came to berdakwah or sumthing, the chinese guys told me that he converted to christian and would like to share God's words or sumthing. Imagine how ankward it was, i was topless, and have to listen to this guy for like ten minutes....darn... then he offered if we could say a prayer together. luckilly i could grab my shirt..haha... and we say a lil prayer together. then they thank me, and the chinese guy say that if i could give him my number, i, tryin not to be rude, gave him, but for some reason i gave a wrong number... NOW WHY DID I DO THAT???;) then they left... it was already 1.58pm, i managed to sneak a mouthfull or two of my very delicious tapau and left to class...

so how does this related to WeAreAllSinners?? honestly, i don noe.. but i think you all would agree rite that we all have sins? that encounter was if i have to put it in one word, WEIRD...
im being a hipokrit, im not that religious after all, i think some of you might know that, but im tryin my best to do my best to be a better person and to make this world a better place
one step of a time. morally, i think ive done good, but not religiously... what do you think? do me a favour and comment please... THANK YOU!!xoxo..

p/s... i just finished eating my tapau... so hungry la.... pork is soooo goodd.....

5 comments: